This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of _____10 years_____, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of _____10 years_____ , and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: DOLCE ROMAGNA HOTELS srl – Tax Domicile: Viale Dei Mille, 32 – 47042 Cesenatico (FC)
Data Processor: DOLCE ROMAGNA HOTELS srl – Tax Domicile: Viale Dei Mille, 32 – 47042 Cesenatico (FC)
Data Protection Officer – DPO: DOLCE ROMAGNA HOTELS srl – Tax Domicile: Viale Dei Mille, 32 – 47042 Cesenatico (FC)
Wide information on Cookies
Cookies consist of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of the installation of the Cookies may also require the consent of the User.
Technical cookies and aggregated statistical
• strictly necessary for the operation Activities
• rescue activity preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use
Some of the following services collect statistics in aggregate form and might not require the consent or could be managed directly by the owner – depending on how described – without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( “Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
directly collected statistics (this application)
This application uses an internal statistics system, which does not involve any third party.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
How can I check the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage your preferences for cookies directly into your browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Via your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including Cookie in which is eventually saved the installation permission of Cookies by this site. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser to the following address: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Holder informs that the user can make use of Your Online Choices. Through this service you can manage your tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The owner, therefore, recommends Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner of the Data Privacy
Hotel Villa Rosa di: DOLCE ROMAGNA HOTELS srl – Tax Domicile: Viale Dei Mille, 32 – 47042 Cesenatico (FC) – P.IVA 04480560400, firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to European Users: This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC and with the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136 / EC, with regard to Cookies.